Google+ Not Too "RAW"nchy: Chocolate Heaven!

Personal Stuff... (Check for Updates)

Best of Raw

HERE (www.rawfullytempting.blogspot.com)


This blog will no longer be updated, but all of the info from this blog, will be on the new address.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you at my new address.

Don't forget to click "Follow" so that you don't miss any updates.

Blessings,
Barbara

January 5, 2010

Chocolate Heaven!



I am so excited. My ingredients came in the mail yesterday: Cacao powder, cacao paste, cacao butter, mesquite powder, lacuma powder, yacon syrup and bourbon vanilla bean powder and some candy molds. OOooh, I cannot wait to experiment!!!


Okay - here is the first batch. I need to perfect the chocolate a bit. I mixed carob and cacao powder, and used cacao butter with a little coconut oil. It was very good, but not as creamy as I had expected. I haven't tried the cacao paste yet, which is supposed to be superior to the other two products. Still tasty and certainly satisfying when there is a craving for a little sweet treat.

I wasn't very careful  when spooning chocolate into the molds, and the tops came out a bit sloppy. The chocolate also started to harden faster than I realized. Not bad for the first try.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

MORE FABULOUS RESOURCES!!!

Followers

Need A Shopping Cart?