Google+ Not Too "RAW"nchy: Raw - Flax, Fruit, Pineapples & Patience - Update

Personal Stuff... (Check for Updates)

Best of Raw

HERE (www.rawfullytempting.blogspot.com)


This blog will no longer be updated, but all of the info from this blog, will be on the new address.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you at my new address.

Don't forget to click "Follow" so that you don't miss any updates.

Blessings,
Barbara

January 16, 2010

Raw - Flax, Fruit, Pineapples & Patience - Update

Update on my first D experiments: The Mediterranean Almond Bread was the winner! The pineapples came out fabulous, but I think I cut them too thin, and they took a really long time. What was left, I devoured in about 3 minutes!!! Makes note: dehydrate a LOT of pineapples!!!  The Sun Dried Tomato Flax Crackers are good if you like that really grainy texture and also like the taste of sun dried tomatoes. I was never really sure when they were done because I could not get them really crunchy. They were flexible, so I kept putting them back in for more drying. I may not have spread them thin enough and am debating if I should pop them back in again. I am going to look for another cracker recipe. I am sure there are tons. If you like sun dried tomatoes, then this is a great recipe. I am not a total fan of the flavor. A friend of ours tried them last night and she seemed to like them. Not one of my favs...but they look pretty!

The Tropical Fruit and Yogurt Roll-Up looks kinda wishy washy in color , but tastes VERY good!! Our friends gave it a thumbs up.  I don't really have a recipe but I threw some yogurt, banana, pineapple, and shredded coconut into the blender, spread onto a ParaFlexx sheet  and flipped onto a mesh sheet after about 4 hours. Then I  returned to D until not sticky any more. (Total time was close to 15 hours)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

MORE FABULOUS RESOURCES!!!

Followers

Need A Shopping Cart?